Apart from the existing applicable S Card Membership Terms and Conditions, the following additional Terms and Conditions, unless specifically stated otherwise, shall apply to both S Card Platinum and Gold card membership (Programme) in line with the additional benefits, rewards and privileges accompanying the issuance of the card(s).
These provisions shall govern the eligible Member's participation in the Programme and the Member shall carefully read and understand all of them. KL SOGO may change, at its sole absolute discretion, the rules, conditions, benefits, or Rewards pertaining to the Programme at any time without prior notice.
1. The Gold and/or Platinum card membership are extended to qualified S Card members by invitation only and it is non-transferable. The Member may accept the said invitation by signing and returning the 'Acceptance and Acknowledgement Slip' to 7F, Customer Service Centre, KL SOGO , prior to any usage of the card and/or its related Gold/Platinum Services, Facilities or Vouchers.
2. The S Card Gold membership will be awarded to existing S Card members who have, in the course of the preceding calendar year, recorded a minimum spending of RM6,000 and above while the S Card Platinum membership will be awarded to existing S Card members or Gold card member who have, in the course of the preceding calendar year, recorded a minimum spending of RM12,000 and above.
3. The spending amount and membership qualification will be tracked and monitored by KL SOGO Membership System. Card members are advised to produce their S Card for record of purchases during each payment transaction. Purchases from all Tenanted Counters, Food & Beverage outlets and non-participating counters/brands are EXCLUDED.
4. Each Principal/Gold card member is allowed to apply for ONE supplementary membership card for his/her immediate family members i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling. The Supplementary Card Member shall be strictly bound by S Card Membership Terms and Conditions and the additional terms and conditions stated herein. The Supplementary Card Member is entitled to share the rewards and privileges extended to the Principal member including the facilities and services in the VIP Lounges.
5. Automatic Gold and Platinum membership renewal shall be awarded to Gold/Platinum members who upon the commencement of the Gold/Platinum membership, record a minimum yearly spending of RM6,000 and RM12,000 respectively.
6. Gold members who do not meet the minimum yearly spending requirement of RM6,000 or qualify for automatic Gold membership renewal shall be reverted to Silver Members.
7. Platinum members who do not meet the minimum yearly spending requirement of RM12,000 or qualify for automatic Platinum membership renewal shall be converted to Gold or Silver members depending on their yearly spending total upon expiry of their membership.
8. Members may at any time terminate their membership in the Programme by giving a written notice to KL SOGO. In such an event, KL SOGO shall not be responsible or liable for any unredeemed points/vouchers which shall be fully forfeited upon such termination.
9. Members agree to receive membership-related communicationincluding emails and SMSes, from KL SOGO. Such communication may include promotional materials from tenants/brands in KL SOGO and/or other marketing partners.
10. KL SOGO reserves the right to revoke or suspend the membership of any Member in the Programme and/or determine, vary or change from time to time the type or quantum of qualifying purchases and the benefits, rewards and privileges of Gold and Platinum membership to be awarded without prior notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.